Binbit Social Media
Terms and Conditions
At Binbit our mayor commitment is to serve our subscribers, offering them the best entertainment content, and assist their questions in a fast and efficient way.
Binbit recognizes the right of each one of its subscribers to exercise their freedom of speech publicly or privately, in person or electronically.
However, Binbit specifies that every conversation with our subscribers, clients, providers and collaborators must be carried out in a professional, respectful, and cordial manner. Our social media channels are and will always be public forums for all ages, which is why we will automatically eliminate questions, comments, complaints, or visual content that:
- Utilizes inappropriate or obscene language
- Incites verbal or physical violence
- Defame, offend, or discriminate our company or our employees
- Does not have relation to the content we publish
- Include external publicity of any kind
- Violate author rights or intellectual property
- Violate any law
Any person, digital entity, or social media profile that recurs in publishing content under the above mentioned will be blocked.
The opinions, comments, or publications that third parties publish at our social media channels do not represent the ones from Binbit or any of its subsidiaries. email@example.com